Saturday, July 19, 2008

On the Fox Business Network

Look for me on the Fox Business Network this Monday morning, July 21, at 7:30 a.m. on a breakfast show hosted by Charles Payne.

I'll be on in the studio for a few minutes to talk about the emerging commercial spaceflight industry, including news from Virgin Galactic and XCOR Aerospace and a new edition of my book Rocketeers.

Watch this space for a link to the segment after it airs....



---Update on July 21---
Not quite as much time as I had hoped for for the segment--they seem to have been running late and had to truncate the time alloted to it.

Still, they brought in Diane Murphy, veteran space business communications executive and SpaceX's new communications director via satellite. She was in excellent form, in spite of having to appear in a Los Angeles studio at 4:00 a.m. Nice job, Diane!

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to plug the new edition of my book Rocketeers. Watch for a post about that soon.

No comments: