Sunday, August 22, 2010

Watch me on C-SPAN's Book TV

I taped this one-hour interview in Washington last month, and it aired for the first time last night. It will repeat on C-SPAN2 tonight at 9:30 Eastern Time and at various times during the week.

You can also watch it in C-SPAN's online video library. Listen as I describe how I could have used DARPA's autonomous vehicle technology when my baby began projectile vomiting without warning in the back seat of my car to the accompaniment of highly distracting cries of horror from my wife and older daughter.

Besides the long format, one of the cool things about this show is that it pairs authors with experts in the field as interviewers. I drew Joanne Carney, a director at the American Association for the Advancement of Science for this one, and I think she did a bang-up job.


No comments: