Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My PopSci cover story now on the Web

My October cover story for Popular Science on t/Space is now up on PopSci.com. Full text and all images from the print version. Enjoy!

Also I've just landed an assignment to blog from the X Prize Cup for PopSci.com. It's an exclusive they have, so I won't be blogging the event here. I'll post a link here when the time comes, though.

Just received a digital SLR camera and I now have two weeks to learn how to use it. Also starting an online photojournalism course. First assignment: photograph the X Prize Cup. Oh, and, incidentally, have the photos posted to the Popular Science Web site. I guess there aren't many beginning photojournalists who get to jump in feet-first like that!

1 comment:

juan ramirez said...

Hello,
How do I Get my invention in Popsci? It is just a ceramic plate, but it is the first functional design change to a plate in about 12,000 years.
Works on Black body radiation theory and the stefan-Boltzmann law You preheat it one minute, stays hot 30 minutes or more, you can handle it by the rim wich remains cool
KEEPS YOUR FOOD HOT AT THE TABLE
http://www.heatstoragedish.com
jjrb230@sbcglobal.net