Tuesday, October 18, 2005

PopSci XP Cup report

My photos and descriptions of vehicles at the X Prize Cup on October 9 just went up on the Popular Science website. It's the lead on the site for now....

I've just handed in a piece on the coming year in space tourism for the January issue, and I'm at work on a piece about the rocket powered bicycle built by Tim Pickens, president of Orion Aerospace. Popular Science is keeping me pretty busy these days.

I'm also working on what I very much hope will be the final revisions on my proposal for a book about commercial spaceflight. My agent has already sparked strong interest from more than one editor. I'm itching to hit the market as soon as possible, especially since this book proposal has been more than two years in the making.

Stay tuned...

No comments: